Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default BASIC FORMAT FOR LETTER OF SPONSORSHIP FOR VISA APPLICATION

Google is pretty amazing!

I do find it amazing the scope of knowledge (non-excel related) from
contributors in the excel newsgroups. I guess it's a comment on how prevalent
excel is.

(Yeah, I don't want to see too many off-topic posts, but sometimes people
mistakenly post or even purposely post to take advantage of that knowledge
base.)

Pete_UK wrote:

Dave, you AMAZE me !!

Pete

Dave Peterson wrote:
Sometimes searching google will help.

I didn't see a sample letter, but there were some tips:
http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/servlet/Fr...=1018696644717

or
http://snipurl.com/jy1e

192watson wrote:

how do i write a letter of sponsorship for a visa application to the uk for
my girlfriend giving details of salary etc and provision of support during
her stay

--

Dave Peterson

--