Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default How to end my macro in If-else-Endif

If Response = vbYes Then ' User chose Yes.
Call Unhide_xlVeryHidden_All_Sheets

Sheets("Login").Select
Sheets("Login").Range("S1") = ""
ActiveWorkbook.Save

ActiveSheet.Move After:=Sheets(Sheets.Count)
For Each oSheet In Sheets
oSheet.Visible = xlVeryHidden
Next

Else ' User chose No.
Exit Sub

Gary''s Student - gsnu200713

"Tan" wrote:

Hi All,

I have wrote a msgbox with vbYesNo. But encounter the problem of how to exit
this macro if end user click No on my msgbox. Please advice me on what should
i substitute 'DoNothing' in my macro below. Thanks.

If Response = vbYes Then ' User chose Yes.
Call Unhide_xlVeryHidden_All_Sheets

Sheets("Login").Select
Sheets("Login").Range("S1") = ""
ActiveWorkbook.Save

ActiveSheet.Move After:=Sheets(Sheets.Count)
For Each oSheet In Sheets
oSheet.Visible = xlVeryHidden
Next

Else ' User chose No.