Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Jeannine Jeannine is offline

Default Stack bar charts with positive and negative numbers

I am preparing a comparative stack bar graph in which both sets of data have
positive and negative numbers. I would like the sum of the each data set
(both positive and negative) to be reflected in the Y axis values. For
example, I am graphing the gross profit of various components. The total of
that gross profit in year one is $1,000. The components values are 500, 700
and -200. Is there a way to graph that in Excell 2007? The total gross
profit in year two is 1,500. The component values are 1000, 700 and -200.
Is there a way to grah this so that the total values on the Y axis reflect
1,000 and 1,500?