Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bob Umlas Bob Umlas is offline

Default I want random numbers generated without repeating numbers

put the #s 1-80 in a column (D1:D80) and put =RAND() next to it. Sort D1:E80
by column E. The top 20 values in D (D1:D20) are what you want.

"Johncobb" <u26309@uwe wrote in message news:65f0319bfc065@uwe...
In my worksheet in column CC in C1:C20 I want Excel to ganerate 20 random
numbers between 1 and 80 without repeating the same numbers.
At present I have the following formula entered and it works, but after I
click F9 some repeated numbers are generated.

=INT(RAND()*(80-1)+1)

How can I change the formula or replace it?
Thank you in advance for your help.
Ragards to all supporters.
John.