Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
K K is offline

Default How can I paste a unique values list?

Peo;

I have a similar scenario. Also a long list, several repeated values, I want
to filter unique records. However, I have 4 columns of data! I want to filter
unique records based on column A, but I want to keep corresponding values
from all 4 columns together. For example:

A B C D
228-45615-91 LUBRICANT, SHMDZ, Grease 25gms.
228-45704-91 Y Y VALVE, SHMDZ, Inlet Check Valve
228-45705-91 Y Y VALVE, SHMDZ, Outlet Check Valve
228-45707-91 Y Y FILTER, SHMDZ, SUCTION FILTER SS
228-45707-91 FILTER, SHMDZ, FOR SOLVENT
228-45708-91 Y Y FILTER, SHMDZ, SUCTION FILTER

I've tried the same method under datafilteradvance filter but I'm having
problems. Your thoughts? Is the a criteria range value i can input to do this?

thanks

"Peo Sjoblom" wrote:

You can add a header, select the range, do datafilteradvanced filter,
select copy to another location and unique records only

Peo Sjoblom

(No private emails please)

"jak roodi" <jak wrote in message
I have a very big list contains a lot of repeated values and I want to get
copy of the same list BUT only with unique values. For Example the column
Reg.No. includes the following Numbers:
1154
1168
1166
1154
908455
907558
1166
908455
1154
1166

List might have thousans of records. I want to get a copy of this list
without repeating any of the numbers included. { Uniqe value list }.

Thanks and regards.

JAK