Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Formula to pick the lower of two cell calculations

Yes there is a simple way. The lower of the numbers in the minimum; the
function is MIN; Excel help will tell you the syntax and give examples.
--
David Biddulph

wrote in message
oups.com...
There must be a simple way to do this, but I can't figure it out for
the life of me. I'm doing calculations and I have two numbers in two
different cells. Say, it's cell A1 and B1. I want cell C1 to simply
pick whichever number of those previous two is lower and display
that. How do I do that?

Thanks in advance.