Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Pete_UK Pete_UK is offline

Default inserting section breaks in excel

Excel does not have section breaks in the way that Word does. Each sheet can
have its own header/footer, so you may need to put your data in different
sheets if you want to change the header/footer mid way through a printed
document.

Hope this helps.

Pete

"fiji222" wrote in message
I'm trying to figure out how to insert section breaks in my excel
spreadsheet
so that I can have different headers for different pages. Everywhere I've
looked says go to insert and click section break. But I don't see this
anywhere on the toolbar. Others also suggest clicking the "link to"
button
to allow to have different headers.