Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Fred Smith[_4_] Fred Smith[_4_] is offline

Default line breaks in cells cause this problem

What problem?

If you are replying to a previous post, you need to keep it in the same
thread rather than creating a new thread. Also, virtually everyone includes
the original post in their reply, as it helps follow the conversation.

Regards,
Fred.

"Andrew Bennett" wrote in message
.. .
I was having this problem, have just found that it puts the extra quotes in
because I had put line breaks (alt-enter) in the cells to make the xml
neater.

Take the line breaks out and it will be fine.

http://www.eggheadcafe.com/default.aspx?ref=ng