Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dave Unger Dave Unger is offline

Default Userform problem with "Run Time Error 75"

Yes, it's still happening, sporadically, but I can't seem to generate
it at will. *I've also something else when I get that error. *Let's
say I have forms A, B, C, D, E in the vba object list. Assume that I
get the error while trying to access form C. *Now I find I can open
any form above that (A to B in this case), but nothing from C on down
(C to D). *

Sorry, typo in my last message, above line shoud be:

Now I find I can open any form above that (A to B in this case), but
nothing from C on down
(C to E).