Tushar Mehta

In XL, turn on the macro recorder (Tools | Macro Record new
macro...), do whatever it is you want by hand, turn off the recorder,
and switch to the VBE. In 99+% of the cases, XL will give you the
necessary code, which you can then adapt to your own needs.

Tushar Mehta
www.tushar-mehta.com
Custom MS Office productivity solutions

In article ,
says...

I have a multi-series 2-D line chart. Each series is a different color,
but these colors appear to be chosen automatically, and are not the
colors I want to use.

I've tried this:

GraphObj.SeriesCollection(2).Interior.Color = RGB(255, 180, 0)

But this generates the error "Unable to set the Color property of the
Interior class."

So, where in the depths of the object model can I go to change the
color of the lines? And if you can tell me that, I'll bet you can also
tell me where to go to change the width or thickness of a line, too.

Any help is very much appreciated.

--
Dilbert00
Dilbert00's Profile: