Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Norman Jones

Default Multi-Column Drop-down list ?

Hi JB,

As a starting point, see Debra Dalgleissh's Dependent Lists page at:

See also xlDynamics Dependent Dropdowns page at:

http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.Dropdowns.html

---
Regards,
Norman

"JB" wrote in message
How can I create a multiple (6)column drop-list, so when I make a
selection
from the list in the far left (1st)column, the cells across the remaining
(5)columns will be populated. The drop-down list should be flexible to
allow
additions and deletions, the third column in the drop-down list should
allow
variable entries and blank cells. The data in each column can be text and
numerical. The list may contain several hundred rows, across the (5)
columns.

Regards,

JB