Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default Same Margins with Multiple Worksheets (2003)

For some settings, you can group the sheets you want the same and then do
File|page setup.

But not all settings can be modified this way.

And remember to ungroup the sheets when you're done!

You can group the sheets by selecting the first and ctrl-clicking on the tabs of
the subsequent sheets (or rightclick on any tab and choose "Select all sheets"
if that's what you need)

Helen wrote:

I have a document with nine worksheets. I want the margins to be the same.
Is there a way to set this up without having to do so nine times?

--

Dave Peterson