Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Peg B Peg B is offline

Default how do I change the size of vertical scroll bar

This is helpful. However, do you know of a way to make that range a
"default"? My excel always opened with an ability to scroll down hundreds of
rows. Something happened when I pasted a copied excel spreadsheet into a new
worksheet. Now it is only allows me to scroll to the last row of the
worksheet.

"Peg B" wrote:

My vertical scroll bar only allows me to scroll to the last row that has data
in it. I want to be able to scroll down to any row I want, whether I have
data there or not.

I was able to do this until today. I copied an excel spreadsheet from a
word doc and pasted it into a new Excel workbook. Now the vertical scroll
bar only allows me to scroll to the last row with data. The mouse wheel will
let me scroll down further, but not the scroll bar.

How do I reset the scroll bar to become "small" so that I can scroll down
further?