Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Cut and paste multiple cells in Excel

But won't that also copy A1, A3, A5, A7, A9, etc., which (by implication)
the OP did not want to copy across?
--
David Biddulph

"challa prabhu" wrote in message

Since, you have alternate rows of values in the same column, click column
"A" heading, and then press the Ctrl key and drag it to cloumn "B". It is
simple.

Challa Prabhu

"cyndi" wrote:

Hello,
I using Excel 2003, I want to be able to select cells a2,a4,a6,a8,a10 and
so
on, and paste them in b2,b4, b6,b8 and so on, when I cut them I get a
messages saying "The command you choose can't not be performed with
multiple
selections". I know at one point someone had shown me away around this,
is
this possible.
Thanks