tresscott

Default How to chart start and stop times

I am doing a graph of start and stop times for a process and having some
trouble with the data.

I am using a stacked bar with 3-d visual effect and have days on the y axis
and times on the z axis (i would call it the x, but excel seems to use z)

I have figured out how to get the times at the bottom to be even.
Then I figured out how to get 23:30 to be before 1:30 (I changed the latter
to 25:30)

but now the line ends before the axis label in the amount that the process
starts before midnight.

an example
if my process starts at 23:00 and ends at 5:00 (29:00)
the graph will look like this

4/1/05 | XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
23:00 4:00

any hints other than manipulating the data further than I already have to.

for bonus points, you could help with the 23:00 is earlier than 2:00 problem.

Thanks