Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob Phillips

Default Allow multiple rows of worksheet tabs for complex spreadsheets

How about trying this

I add a drop-down to the Formatting toolbar, and in ThisWorkbook, I setup up
the toolbar buton and populate it so

Private Workbook_Open()
With Application.CommandBars("Formatting")
With .Controls.Add(Type:=msoControlDropdown, temporary:=True)
.Caption = "SheetGoto"
.OnAction = "GotoSheet"
End With End With
End Sub

Private Sub Workbook_Activate()
Dim i As Long

With Application.CommandBars("Formatting").Controls("Sh eetGoto")
.Clear
For i = 1 To Wb.Sheets.Count
.AddItem Wb.Sheets(i).Name
Next i
.ListIndex = 1
End With
End Sub

In a standard code module I add this macro to actiavte the sheet

Private Sub GotoSheet()
With Application.CommandBars.ActionControl
ActiveWorkbook.Sheets(.Text).Activate
End With

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Peter Gross" <Peter wrote in message
In complex Excel spreadsheets, the current single line for worksheet tabs

is
restrictive.

Instead, please consider including a second or third row option that will
allow for numerous worksheets to be accessible at one time.

This will save time instead of having to use the |< < | buttons.

this
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...id=34febb21-51
6c-43e3-9d5a-c945b090cdfe&dg=microsoft.public.excel.misc