Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
John[_22_] John[_22_] is offline

Default Bell curve template

Hi Marybeth
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/213930/nl How to Create a Bell Curve Chart
Have a look at this site http://www.mrexcel.com/forum/showthread.php?t=68925
And this one too :
http://en.allexperts.com/q/Excel-105...Bell-curve.htm
HTH
John
"Marybeth Nein" wrote in message ...
I have the percentages for a bell curve; I just want to plug in the percentages
with a professional-looking bell curve model. I am a graduate student assisting
a professor with his Power Point lectures and I am having a difficult time
making a bell curve that would look professional.

darric wrote:

looking for a template of bell curve graph
26-Oct-07

On Friday, October 26, 2007 5:12 PM
darric wrote:

looking for a template of bell curve graph

On Friday, October 26, 2007 5:58 PM
Peo Sjoblom wrote:

looking for a template of bell curve graph
http://www.tushar-mehta.com/excel/ch...tion/index.htm

Peo Sjoblom

WPF Report Engine, Part 2
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...ne-part-2.aspx

ExcelBanter Database Error
Database Error Database error
The ExcelBanter database has encountered a problem.

Please try the following:
  • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the www.excelbanter.com home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.
The www.excelbanter.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.