Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Marybeth Nein Marybeth Nein is offline

Default Bell curve template

I have the percentages for a bell curve; I just want to plug in the percentages with a professional-looking bell curve model. I am a graduate student assisting a professor with his Power Point lectures and I am having a difficult time making a bell curve that would look professional.

darric wrote:

looking for a template of bell curve graph
26-Oct-07

On Friday, October 26, 2007 5:12 PM
darric wrote:

looking for a template of bell curve graph

On Friday, October 26, 2007 5:58 PM
Peo Sjoblom wrote:

looking for a template of bell curve graph
http://www.tushar-mehta.com/excel/ch...tion/index.htm

Peo Sjoblom

WPF Report Engine, Part 2
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...ne-part-2.aspx