JE McGimpsey

Default Text from one sheet cell to appear in another sheet cell

No - cells can contain constants or formulae, not both. Making an entry
will overwrite the formula.

It can be done with VBA event macros. Search the archives for a variety
of ways:

In article ,
lucasjackson wrote:

Now I'm wondering if there is a formula that will allow me to enter data
into sheet 2, and have it copy automatically into sheet 1 and 3, or into
sheet 3 going to sheet 1 and 2? So that I can enter the data into any sheet
and have it transfer to all sheets, rather than always from sheet 1 to sheets
2 and 3.