icehua

Default How to set up a automotive message in Excel?

How to set up a automotive message in Excel?
Kassie

What is an automotive message? Something to do with automobiles?
--
ve_2nd_at. Randburg, Gauteng, South Africa

How to set up a automotive message in Excel?

Gord Dibben

ice

"automotive" generally pertains to motor vehicles so I will assume you mean
"automatic" message.

Please give more detail in a reply to this post.

when, where, what for starters.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP