Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default how do I make a sports schedule

i AM TRYING TO MAKE A SPORTS SCHEDULE THAT EACH TEAM PLAYS EACH OTHER ONCE
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

You gave not very much details, but if you have a list of teams in A2:A? then
this macro creates a combination of opponents for each team, then you can put
dates of matches in cells B1, C1, etc.

Sub sched()
Dim teams As Range, t As Range, e As Range
Noofteams = Range("A" & Rows.Count).End(xlUp).Row
Set teams = Range("A2:A" & Noofteams)
For Each t In teams
nexte = 0
For Each e In teams
If t < e Then
nexte = nexte + 1
Cells(t.Row, nexte + 1).Value = e.Value
End If
Next e
Next t

Stefi

€˛SHOETAC€¯ ezt Ć*rta:

i AM TRYING TO MAKE A SPORTS SCHEDULE THAT EACH TEAM PLAYS EACH OTHER ONCE

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Hi,

Try Googling "sports schedule in Excel" or "creating a sports schedule in
Excel"

--
Thanks,
Shane Devenshire

i AM TRYING TO MAKE A SPORTS SCHEDULE THAT EACH TEAM PLAYS EACH OTHER ONCE

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default sports scheduler

Hi, were you able to create a sports schedule in Excel? I'm doing the same thing but each team plays each other twice. I found a macro that will pair up the teams, but I can't seem to find a solution to schedule them randomly. thanks

SHOETA wrote:

how do I make a sports schedule
16-Oct-08

i AM TRYING TO MAKE A SPORTS SCHEDULE THAT EACH TEAM PLAYS EACH OTHER ONCE

On Thursday, October 16, 2008 5:39 PM
SHOETA wrote:

how do I make a sports schedule
i AM TRYING TO MAKE A SPORTS SCHEDULE THAT EACH TEAM PLAYS EACH OTHER ONCE

On Friday, October 17, 2008 5:12 AM
Stef wrote:

how do I make a sports schedule
You gave not very much details, but if you have a list of teams in A2:A? then
this macro creates a combination of opponents for each team, then you can put
dates of matches in cells B1, C1, etc.

Sub sched()
Dim teams As Range, t As Range, e As Range
Noofteams = Range("A" & Rows.Count).End(xlUp).Row
Set teams = Range("A2:A" & Noofteams)
For Each t In teams
nexte = 0
For Each e In teams
If t < e Then
nexte = nexte + 1
Cells(t.Row, nexte + 1).Value = e.Value
End If
Next e
Next t

Stefi

???SHOETAC??? ezt ??rta:

On Friday, October 17, 2008 11:26 PM
ShaneDevenshir wrote:

Hi,Try Googling "sports schedule in Excel" or "creating a sports schedule in
Hi,

Try Googling "sports schedule in Excel" or "creating a sports schedule in
Excel"

--
Thanks,
Shane Devenshire

"SHOETAC" wrote:

Build a SAPI Text to Wav Converter Library
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...xt-to-wav.aspx