Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default setting excel 2007 default template folder

In Word 2007, there is a way to set the default folder for templates but I
cannot find the same option in Excel 2007. Anyone know where that might be?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

The setting in Word will also set the default for Excel.

At least in all earlier versions of Office.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP