Junior Member

Default Formula for call out list

Hello,

I have a workbook with 31 sheets (1 for each day of a month) then I have one sheet listing on A3:A161 names of specific individuals.

On each day, we recieve call outs (not coming in) from some of those individuals. I then record their name in that days sheet depending on order of call in A6:A44 (we usually get no more than 10 a day).

What im trying to do is, everytime I enter a specific name on the days sheet, i want a column where it is an updated tally of how many times they have already called in.

Example, if chris calls out on the 1st, 6th and 10th, When I enter his name on hte 10th, I want the next column to say "3" and then so on.

Is there anyway to do this?