Junior Member

Smile Rolling 4 Week Sum

Hi there,

I am trying to get a rolling 4 week sum. The weeks are in row 4 and continue until the end of the year.

The data is in rows 5 downwards.

I want the end column to show the sum of the previous four weeks and update as the year progresses.

Any further information you might need, let me know!

Thanks all :)
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExcelNewbieUK View Post
Hi there,

I am trying to get a rolling 4 week sum. The weeks are in row 4 and continue until the end of the year.

The data is in rows 5 downwards.

I want the end column to show the sum of the previous four weeks and update as the year progresses.

Any further information you might need, let me know!

Thanks all :)
Could you post a sample workbook?