Junior Member

Question Searching another entry with vlookup

Hi,

I have names and date of birth on a excel sheet. I want to see on another sheet the names of people who have birthday today. Is this possible by vlookup or any other way? The problem I am facing is if I put vlookup by date or names it gives me name of only one person in case of multiple people are on same day.

Regards,
Abhijit

Last edited by Abhijit Rana : September 20th 12 at 07:27 PM
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Searching another entry with vlookup

Hi,

Am Thu, 20 Sep 2012 16:29:36 +0000 schrieb Abhijit Rana:

I have names and date of birth on a excel sheet. I want to see on
another sheet the names of people who have birthday today. Is this
possible by vlookup or any other way? The problem I am facing is if I
put vlookup by date or names it gives me name of only one person in case
of multiple people are on same day.

try the advanced filter

Regards
Claus Busch