Junior Member

Default Creating sheets with pasted colour-marked rows through a nifty macro command, please

Hey guys,

I have an Excel spreadsheet that seems quite simple to work with. The catch? I've got tens of these to work with on a daily basis.

The idea is generally that I have this spreadsheet for monitoring orders on a certain batch. After 14 days, we determine if the orders were confirmed or if they were canceled whereas the orders are sorted in their own sheets (confirmed and canceled).

Generally, this is the process I have in mind: I use colour coding, good row or bad row to distinguish between rows. Green in this case represents confirmed orders, whereas red represents canceled orders.

Now, through a macro of some sorts, two new sheets are created, where each set of rows are copied and pasted.

The sheet of confirmed orders is essentially the same as the previous sheet (With all the entries), except it has only the green rows pasted into it, while the sheet for canceled orders should only have the red rows.

Now, in case it's required, here is the plain Excel file that I work with. It's "original.jpg"

In the files, "whatiwantittodo" 1 through 4 is what I want it to look like. Currently this is all done by hand.

What I would like is, when I do the colour-marking, and then (When I am finished applying the colour-formatting on the rows) input a macro, the rows are copied into two newly auto-created sheets, where good entries (green) are pasted into one of the sheets, and the bad entries (red) are pasted into the other sheet.

I would really want to find a way to optimize this process through a handy macro. It would be a real time-saver. Can anyone please help me? I am using Excel 2010 on Windows 7.

Thank you very much in advance!
Attached Images

Junior Member

Anyone? =/