Pawan

Default Hyperlink-Pawan

Hi...
I have one worksheet. My requirement is :
Upon clicking cell A1, portion through cell A5 to E15 should get selected,
in the same worksheet. I want to create hyperlink in cell A1. But I dont know
how to do this? Can anybody help me.
Thanks in advance.

-Pawan

Mangesh Yadav

use the following code in the module of the concerned sheet:

If Target.Address = "$A$1" Then
Range("A5:E15").Select

Mangesh