-   -   Count with formatting (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/258001-count-formatting.html)

mns

Count with formatting

Hi,
I have used to styles which are pre-defined in office 2010 :) one of them is
greeny one named Good and yellowish one named Note.
I would like to count the rows styled/formatted with these ones.

I want to spesify the range( lets say $E1:$E256) then want to see
how many cells are formatted with Good style or Note Style.
thank you in advance

Eduardo

Count with formatting

Hi,