Posted to microsoft.public.excel.links

Default A link between two workbooks doesn't keep the value, shows #value!

I have a cell linked to another one in a second workbook. It doesn't show the
value from the origin unless open. Instead it shows #value! error. When I
open the origin then it shows the value again. If I close the origin the link
keeps the value while the destination is open. When closing and then opening
the destination it shows the #value! error again.

It doesn't happen to every link just to some of them