Brian

Default locking the scroll?

Hello,

I the portion of a worksheet that I currently have positioned so that it is
the only visible part of the sheet. But the scroll bar and the wheel on the
mouse can be used to move the sheet. What can I do to lock any scrolling?

Thank You
Brian
Jason Morin

Run a macro using:

ThisWorkbook.ActiveSheet.ScrollArea = "A1:J30"

HTH
Jason
Atlanta, GA

I the portion of a worksheet that I currently have

positioned so that it is
the only visible part of the sheet. But the scroll bar

and the wheel on the
mouse can be used to move the sheet. What can I do to

lock any scrolling?

Thank You
Brian
.

Gord Dibben

Brian

Note: Setting ScrollArea is good for that session only and only the
activesheet. Has to be reset next time workbook is opened.

Best to place the code into a WorkBook_Open Sub in ThisWorkbook module and
specify which worksheet.

Private Sub WorkBook_Open()
Sheets("YourSheet").ScrollArea = "A1:J30"
End Sub

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 18:42:31 -0800, "Jason Morin"
wrote:

Run a macro using:

ThisWorkbook.ActiveSheet.ScrollArea = "A1:J30"

HTH
Jason
Atlanta, GA

I the portion of a worksheet that I currently have

positioned so that it is
the only visible part of the sheet. But the scroll bar

and the wheel on the
mouse can be used to move the sheet. What can I do to

lock any scrolling?

Thank You
Brian
.

Cgbilliar

Since no one has replied to your problem and I know very little myself you can
try to click on a cell at the bottom right corner of your sheet then click on
Windows, Freeze panes this may help.