kbigs

Default How do I unlink cells in different worksheets when there are no a.

I have a file with multiple worksheets. One column in two of the worksheets
are linked so that when a cell is cleared in one worksheet the same cell is
cleared in the other worksheet. There are no formulas in any of the cells.
How can I fix this?
Dave Peterson

It could be that the two worksheets are grouped together. Look for [Group] in
the title bar.

If you see it, rightclick on one of the grouped worksheets and select Ungroup
sheets.

====
But I bet it's a macro that's running when you make a change.

Rightclick on each of the worksheet tabs and select view code. (If the project
is locked, you'll need a password.)

Then look for some macro that's doing the work.

If I were you, I'd find the developer and tell him/her to turn it off.

Alternatively, you can stop macros (all macros!) from running via
tools|macro|security|security level tab.

Set it for High (or answer No when prompted if you set it medium).

But that might disable lots of stuff you need. You may not be happy with that
suggestion.

--

Dave Peterson