Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Cin

Default where is the accent key on the keyboard?

I am trying to show all Formulas on my spreadsheet, but the "Ctrl + ?" is not
working for me. Where is the accent key on the keyboard? What is another
character on the same key to identify it with?

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Biff

Hi!

It's on the same key as the tilde character. On every keyboard I've ever
seen it's the key directly below the ESCAPE key.

You can also get there through the menus:

ToolsOptionsViewFormulas

Biff

"Cin" wrote in message
I am trying to show all Formulas on my spreadsheet, but the "Ctrl + ?" is
not
working for me. Where is the accent key on the keyboard? What is another
character on the same key to identify it with?

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gord Dibben

Cin

CTRL + `(backquote above Tab key and below Esc key)

Toggles "view formulas" on/off.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP