Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Is it possible to extend the number of fields in an Excel form?

I have a spreadsheet with 37 columns. If I try to use the form function it only allows 32 fields in the form. Is it possible to extend this so alæl my 37 fields are included in the form.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

I have a spreadsheet with 37 columns. If I try to use the form function it
only allows 32 fields in the form. Is it possible to extend this so alæl my
37 fields are included in the form.

Have a look at John Walkenbach's Enhanced Data Form...

http://spreadsheetpage.com/index.php/dataform/home/

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!
comp.lang.basic.visual.misc
microsoft.public.vb.general.discussion
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

onsdag den 14. august 2019 kl. 17.07.45 UTC+2 skrev GS:
I have a spreadsheet with 37 columns. If I try to use the form function it
only allows 32 fields in the form. Is it possible to extend this so alæl my
37 fields are included in the form.

Have a look at John Walkenbach's Enhanced Data Form...

http://spreadsheetpage.com/index.php/dataform/home/

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!
comp.lang.basic.visual.misc
microsoft.public.vb.general.discussion

Sorry, but the link doesn't seem to work. It just brings me to this:
Redirecting you to http://spreadsheetpage.com/index.php/dataform/home/

and then nothing more happens. spreadsheet.com doesn't seem to exist. I find it if I google it, but the link from Google doesn't work either.

Jan
Jan
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

[...]

Hhmm! Maybe John has retired so I'll see if I have a copy archived somewhere.
If so I'll post a link...

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!
comp.lang.basic.visual.misc
microsoft.public.vb.general.discussion
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

torsdag den 15. august 2019 kl. 21.52.46 UTC+2 skrev GS:
[...]

Sorry for the delay. I 've been away fro my computer for some days. If you could post a link it would be great. Thank you.

Jan

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

[...]

Found it!

https://app.box.com/s/cy9rc6ndnmjjh0p7zotg5p15zsq5g51b

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!
comp.lang.basic.visual.misc
microsoft.public.vb.general.discussion
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

mandag den 19. august 2019 kl. 18.36.29 UTC+2 skrev GS:
[...]

Sorry but the link only points to the instructions, not to the code. The J-walk.com homepage that is referred to and which I have used intensivly in the old days, is gone as well as spreadsheetpage.com, So I guess you are right and John Walkenbach has retiresd from the net.

Jan
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

[...]

My link is to the original zip I got from J-Walk. Please try again...

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!
comp.lang.basic.visual.misc
microsoft.public.vb.general.discussion
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Sorry but the link only points to the instructions

The file is dataform2.zip
Click the DOWNLOAD button when the page appears, then extract the zip!

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!
comp.lang.basic.visual.misc
microsoft.public.vb.general.discussion
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Sorry but the link only points to the instructions, not to the code. The
J-walk.com homepage that is referred to and which I have used intensivly in
the old days, is gone as well as spreadsheetpage.com, So I guess you are
right and John Walkenbach has retiresd from the net.

Jan

Oops! Sorry.., my bad!

Look for Dataform2.zip (v2)
https://app.box.com/s/cy9rc6ndnmjjh0p7zotg5p15zsq5g51b

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!
comp.lang.basic.visual.misc
microsoft.public.vb.general.discussion

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

onsdag den 21. august 2019 kl. 17.47.44 UTC+2 skrev GS:

Sorry but the link only points to the instructions, not to the code. The
J-walk.com homepage that is referred to and which I have used intensivly in
the old days, is gone as well as spreadsheetpage.com, So I guess you are
right and John Walkenbach has retiresd from the net.

Jan

Oops! Sorry.., my bad!

Look for Dataform2.zip (v2)
https://app.box.com/s/cy9rc6ndnmjjh0p7zotg5p15zsq5g51b

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!
comp.lang.basic.visual.misc
microsoft.public.vb.general.discussion

Thank you, Got it now.

Jan
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

onsdag den 21. august 2019 kl. 17.47.44 UTC+2 skrev GS:

Sorry but the link only points to the instructions, not to the code. The
J-walk.com homepage that is referred to and which I have used intensivly in
the old days, is gone as well as spreadsheetpage.com, So I guess you are
right and John Walkenbach has retiresd from the net.

Jan

Oops! Sorry.., my bad!

Look for Dataform2.zip (v2)
https://app.box.com/s/cy9rc6ndnmjjh0p7zotg5p15zsq5g51b

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!
comp.lang.basic.visual.misc
microsoft.public.vb.general.discussion

Do you happen to know the password for the code? When I try to use the one in the usermanual it just say's Invalid password.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

onsdag den 21. august 2019 kl. 17.47.44 UTC+2 skrev GS:

Sorry but the link only points to the instructions, not to the code. The
J-walk.com homepage that is referred to and which I have used intensivly in
the old days, is gone as well as spreadsheetpage.com, So I guess you are
right and John Walkenbach has retiresd from the net.

Jan

Oops! Sorry.., my bad!

Look for Dataform2.zip (v2)
https://app.box.com/s/cy9rc6ndnmjjh0p7zotg5p15zsq5g51b

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!
comp.lang.basic.visual.misc
microsoft.public.vb.general.discussion

Do you happen to know the password for the code? When I try to use the one in
the usermanual it just say's Invalid password.

Sorry about that; - I changed it to a single space character! So when the
prompt pops up, just hit the spacebar, then the Enter key.

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!
comp.lang.basic.visual.misc
microsoft.public.vb.general.discussion
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

lørdag den 24. august 2019 kl. 15.52.18 UTC+2 skrev GS:
[...]

Thank you. That di the trick.

Jan