redinBR

Default How do I apply a formula to #s already typed in a series of cells

I have a spreadsheet where I already have several hundred numbers typed in as
whole numbers. Is there a way to apply a formula to the whole section that
will round each of the pre-typed numbers to the nearest thousand.

I know how to do it using =ROUND on a cell by cell basis, but that would
take me forever.

Please help!