Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default transfer cell value from 1 sheet to another without copy/paste?

I need to enter a value 1 time and have it appear on additional sheets,
without copying and pasting to other sheets. Please help. I'm trying to
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

EXCEL 2007

Try this:-

1. In Sheet1 cell A1 I type (for example):-

hello

2. In Sheet2 cell A1 I type:-

=Sheet1!A1

This pulls in the word:-

hello

- from Sheet1 cell A1.

There are other ways to do this.

Thanks.

"sbmiller" wrote:

I need to enter a value 1 time and have it appear on additional sheets,
without copying and pasting to other sheets. Please help. I'm trying to

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi,
Are you entering the value in the other sheets in the same cell? if yes
select your sheet, then press CTRL and click in the other sheets, all sheets
will be highlihgted, then go to the cell and add the value, the value has
been added to all the other sheets

"sbmiller" wrote:

I need to enter a value 1 time and have it appear on additional sheets,
without copying and pasting to other sheets. Please help. I'm trying to

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Either set the other sheets to have formulas to reference the original
sheet:
='Sheet 1'!A1

Or select all the sheets at the same time (Use Shift and/or Ctrl) and then
type your value.

--
Best Regards,

Luke M