Jay

Default Function HELP!

I have this formula, and is giving me a starnge result:
=IF(ISERROR(K57/K13),K13,K57/K13)*100

cell K57 is currently blank or "null" and cell K13 has a value of 2,568,362.
In the end the final value in cell k57 is: 256,836,200. How come I'm getting
this error? Is there a fix or work around for it?

Any one who may an answer can chime in.
Biff

Hi!

What result are you expecting?

Maybe this is what you're after:

=IF(ISERROR(K57/K13),K13,K57/K13*100)

Biff

I have this formula, and is giving me a starnge result:
=IF(ISERROR(K57/K13),K13,K57/K13)*100

cell K57 is currently blank or "null" and cell K13 has a

value of 2,568,362.
In the end the final value in cell k57 is: 256,836,200.

How come I'm getting
this error? Is there a fix or work around for it?

Any one who may an answer can chime in.
.

Fredrik Wahlgren

"Jay" wrote in message
I have this formula, and is giving me a starnge result:
=IF(ISERROR(K57/K13),K13,K57/K13)*100

cell K57 is currently blank or "null" and cell K13 has a value of

2,568,362.
In the end the final value in cell k57 is: 256,836,200. How come I'm

getting
this error? Is there a fix or work around for it?

Any one who may an answer can chime in.

I don't understand what you mean. First you say tha K57 is blank and then
that it is 256,836,200
This value is what I expect the formula to return if K57 is blank.

/Fredrik