Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How do I count cells that matches multiple criteria in Excel?

I have a worksheet with product code in column A, Salesperson in column B and
Sales Location in column C. I want to count the number of rows that fit my
criteria; i.e. I want to count the number of rows that are product code 1 AND
sales location 5.