Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default [=Sheet1!A1] - if i use Column A1 ('Sheet1') / A2 ('Sheet2')

Hi all.

SCENARIO: in Book1. Sheet1
column A1 with value="Sheet2"
column A2 with value="Sheet3"

If my Cursor is at Column B1. I can use [=Sheet2!A1] to retrive the
information store at Sheet2. A1 column

here with my crazy idea come from now. hope it is achievable.

If i would like to use this method [='A1'!A1 ]. It should derive the
information from the Sheet2. Due to my A1 column is "Sheet2 "

Instead it is prompting the Update value 'A1'

Anyone use this before?

--
Lawrence C H Tan
Singapore