Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Start Cell B1 then find first blank cell, insert subtotal, next non blank, then next blank, sutotal cells in between.........

Have looked around on the posts and not found anything on this,

Can someone help?

thanks alot

Andrea

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ken Ken is offline

How about getting rid of the blanks, then using the Excel subtotaling
functionality?

On Jun 7, 3:52 pm, "
wrote:
Have looked around on the posts and not found anything on this,

Can someone help?

thanks alot

Andrea

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I really only want sum calculations.....I cant get rid of the line
because it's a report......

can you help please with a macro do this?

wrote:
Have looked around on the posts and not found anything on this,

Can someone help?

thanks alot

Andrea- Hide quoted text -