Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How to apply a function across a range of cells

Chong,
Thanks for your code, worked fine

Paul

"Chong Moua" wrote in message
Hi Paul,

Try this....
--------------------------
Sub CopyFormula()

Dim i As Integer

For i = 1 To Sheets("Import").UsedRange.Rows.Count
Cells(i, "A") = Trim(Mid(Sheets("Import").Cells
(i, "A"), 28, 55)) & " " & Trim(Right(Sheets
("Import").Cells(i, "A"), 175)) & " " & (Mid(Sheets
("Import").Cells(i, "A"), 14, 12))
Next i

End Sub
Hope this helps...