Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
jezzica85

Default IF formula between workbooks

Hi all, does anyone know, if you have a value in A1, if you can engineer
formulas that look something like (I need two separate ones):

IF(The value in A1 is in another specific workbook on a specific sheet),Show
this

IF(The value in A1 is in multiple worksheets),Show only a specific worksheet

If this has to do with macros, please explain as much as possible, I'm macro
illiterate, so a formula would be much better.

Any help would be great! Thanks!
Jezzica85
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
FSt1

hi,
try something like this
=IF('C:\DC\XCEL\[ColorIndexs.xls]Sheet1'!$C$15 = 14,14,0)
you will have to use your file path.

regards,
FSt1