Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

Default Cant add an icon to toolbars

Excell2000

I am trying to add the following icon to toolbars:
View/Toolbars/customize
Commands tab/Format/Shift Left-to-Right command
However when I drag the icon over the sheet and toolbars a cross appears and
didn't bring the icon. I tried with some other icons. Some come to toolbars
but some other don't. That means it is not only my required icon but some
either as well. I type in Persian which should be from right to left. Very
strange, when I type in Persian, inside the box they appear in reverse order
(in English order that is from left to right) but when I enter they become
right to left and readable in Persian.
Are above two problems related to each other?
Is there any way to fix this problem or at least to bring the required icon?
TIA Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

Peo Sjoblom

I have no problems doing this in US Excel 2003 or Swedish Excel 2002,
maybe your toolbar file is corrupt. ( you can delete *.xlb to reset
everything to
when you first started Excel after installation)?

Peo Sjoblom