-   -   how do I increase maximum worksheet size in Excel? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/69357-how-do-i-increase-maximum-worksheet-size-excel.html)

mherron

how do I increase maximum worksheet size in Excel?

I need to increase the number of rows in an Excel spreadsheet to 250,000.

Doug Kanter

"mherron" wrote in message
I need to increase the number of rows in an Excel spreadsheet to 250,000.

You don't. What you see is what you get. If you're designing some sort of
enormous database, you're better off working with Access, or Paradox for
Windows.

Jim May

how do I increase maximum worksheet size in Excel?

You'll have to wait until Excel Version 12 comes out...

HTH