Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
monica

Default Help! Need a .xls file recovery program!

I am looking for a file recovery program that is FREE! I heard there are
some out there but couldn't find them myself.

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Peo Sjoblom

Meaning to recover a corrupt file? If so search for openoffice, it's free
albeit quit big and it can recover some corrupt excel files, if you mean
something that was deleted, not possible.

Peo Sjoblom

"monica" wrote in message
I am looking for a file recovery program that is FREE! I heard there are
some out there but couldn't find them myself.

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

Active@ undelete is a data recovery tool that can really help you. It
worked great for me and never failed before, so you can really try it
out.
http://www.active-undelete.com/

For data recovery under DOS Uneraser is a really good choice.
http://www.uneraser.com/

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
exceluserforeman

ExcelXp has an Autorecover feature. Look for it in Options.

"monica" wrote:

I am looking for a file recovery program that is FREE! I heard there are
some out there but couldn't find them myself.

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
lukeles

Hello,

EASEUS DataRecoveryWizard utility can help. Speaking about me, it was
easily able to restore deleted, lost file and unformat drive,
so I think you will also find it quite useful. Really recommended
tool, give it a try.

http://www.easeus.com/
--
Good work, Good day.