somethingsquare

Default My tab key advances several cells to the left. What is wring?

I am using Excel 2003. I need to move my cursor thing just once to the left
when I press tab. it is moving a whole screen!
Anne Troy

Likely: Tools--Options, Transition tab. Untick transition options.
*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com

"somethingsquare" wrote in
message ...
I am using Excel 2003. I need to move my cursor thing just once to the

left
when I press tab. it is moving a whole screen!

Bill Kuunders

something put in excel to emulate what happens in lotus123
go to <tools<options<transition<and deselect transition navigation keys

--
Greetings from New Zealand
Bill K

"somethingsquare" wrote in