BW

Default File got huge

I took a file that was about 300k, opened it in Excel 2003. I copied and
pasted all the data onto a second page so that I could manipulate it without
changing the original data. I hid a couple of columns, sorted the data,
centered a couple of columns, did some global search/replace, gave the sheet
a header & set the margins, paper size and orientation. Then I saved the
file and it was 44MB.

I did nothing that should have created a file this big...no charts, no VBA,
nothing. What's up with this??

Thanks