-   -   From Word form to Excel Cells (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/230716-word-form-excel-cells.html)

afido

From Word form to Excel Cells

I have a form in word that is distributed to various people and then sent
back to a central location. Is there a way to get the fields in that form
feeding into cells in the spreadsheet?

Thank you!

Martin Fishlock

From Word form to Excel Cells

Hello

There are ways to it but it is complicated.

Can you not get the form designed in Excel and then you could link it
directly.
--
Hope this helps
Martin Fishlock, www.nyfconsultants.com, Wolverhampton, UK

"afido" wrote:

I have a form in word that is distributed to various people and then sent
back to a central location. Is there a way to get the fields in that form
feeding into cells in the spreadsheet?

Thank you!

afido

From Word form to Excel Cells

Thank you for the information - I will look into it.

Thank you!!