lhasalass

Default How do I add/subtract hours and minutes when some values exceed 2.

I am trying to set up a spread sheet whereby I can input a value relating to
hours and minutes (this value will be over 24 hours), and then other values
in hours and minutes (all under 24 hours) which I need to subtract.

I'm struggling to input a 'time' value which exceeds 24 hours.

Can anyone help?