Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default how to add bullet point in an Excel cell ?

how can I add bullet point in an Excel cell when preparing text ?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Try this:

Hold down the [alt] key...type 0149....release the [alt] key

Is that something you can work with?
***********
Regards,
Ron

XL2002, WinXP

how can I add bullet point in an Excel cell when preparing text ?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
JMB JMB is offline

Hold down the Alt key and enter 0149 on the number keypad

or
=Char(149)

how can I add bullet point in an Excel cell when preparing text ?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Charlene

Having pressed the Alt key, whilst holding it down, as you type 0149
from the numeric pad nothing seems to appear, but when you release the
Alt key having completed the key sequence, the bullet sign should then
appear.

The 0149 must be typed from the numeric pad, not the numbers from the
top row of the keyboard.
If you are using a Laptop computer, then you would need to use the
Function key + NumLk first, to invoke the embedded numeric keypad
utilising the letters MJU and 9 from the top row.

--
Regards

Roger Govier

"charlene" wrote:

how can I add bullet point in an Excel cell when preparing text ?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
JMB JMB is offline

Works the same for me using Times New Roman. It looks better if you bold it.

That cells font color isn't white, is it?