Steven Cheng

Default HTML_Control Range name

I have a problem with one of my macros where I am copy an entire worksheet
(not by range) to another workbook.

However, every other worksheet it seems comes across with an message
indicating that that range name HTML_Control already exists.

I had run a piece of code in my worksheet to outline all range names and it
appears to be some kind of range name....and to my surprise there are a whole
bunch of other names as well.

Can someone tell me if there is any specific purpose for it?
Mark

Do you have controls on the worksheet? If so try renaimng
them to something other than commandbutton1. Do you select
all cells when copying or do you right click the sheet tab
then "make copy" ?

- -Mark
I have a problem with one of my macros where I am copy an

entire worksheet
(not by range) to another workbook.

However, every other worksheet it seems comes across with

an message
indicating that that range name HTML_Control already

exists.

I had run a piece of code in my worksheet to outline all

range names and it
appears to be some kind of range name....and to my

surprise there are a whole
bunch of other names as well.

Can someone tell me if there is any specific purpose for

it?
.

Steven Cheng

Mark;

Thanks. I will try it out. Yes, I do have some controls on them. I will
rename some of the controls from the defaults.

any yes, I am copying the entire worksheets using make copy.

Steven

"Mark" wrote:

Hi,
[...]

climber720

Steven,
I seem to be having the same problem as you. Did Mark's suggested
changes work?

Thanks,
Josh